The Montreal Bike Fest 2012 will be taking place from May 27 to June 3.The Montreal Bike Fest attracts cyclists from here and abroad, to participate in this great cycling event that attracts tens of thousands of people on two wheels.
- The Tour of the Island of Montreal | This famous tour now forms a 50 km loops around the city starting at Parc Jeanne-Mance, then visiting the northern part of the city, onwards to the posh Outremont borough, Ville Mont-Royal, St. Lawrence, St- Leonard, before joining the esplanade of the Olympic Park, downtown area and back to Parc Jeanne-Mance
- The Metropolitan Challenge| The first major cycling excursion of the season This Tour of the Island of Montreal allows you the pleasure of spinning at high speed or the leisure of taking you’re your time through the streets of Montreal!
- Un Tour la Nuit (the night tour)| To accommodate an increasing number of cyclists in the Tour la Nuit, the departure time has been moved up to 8:15pm from 8:40pm. Activities at the site of arrival Jeanne Mance Parc, will continue until 12:30am.
- BIXI | Subscribers and non-subscribers of the self-service bike program, can book a BIXI bike at 10$ per event to participate in The Night Touror the Tour of the Island of Montreal. A 100% Montreal experience!
- Rendez-vous Cycle Chic| Following Montreal’s membership to the international Bloggers movement Cycle Chic ™, VéloQuébec launched the Go Cycle Chic.7
Bed and breackfast/Hotel Auberge de La Fontaine, is situated in front of Parc Lafontaine and a neighbor to Vélo Québec offers nature in the heart of Montreal through the lush vegetation of the park and 21 cozy rooms. A healthy breakfast will also meet cyclists in search of a high demande of energy. Several BIXI stations and bike paths are situated around the bed and breakfast /hotel.